KMPlayer is a lightweight audio and video player for Windows that supports a wide range of different file formats, including AVI, ASF, WMV, AVS, FLV, MKV, and many more.
KMPlayer has a small desktop footprint and its minimalist interface makes video playback quick and hassle-free. The player's interface is fully skinable, and there are some nice aesthetic touches, such as the changing of colour on the player with every new track, amnd the ability to automatically import album art.
There are all sorts of options to help you pimp and customize KMPlayer, such as visualizations, plug-ins and playback options. But the beauty of KMPlayer is that these are turned on at your request rather than being forced upon you at the outset.
KMPlayer also supports 3-D formats and an option to add album
KMPlayer handles both audio and video, and supports a wide range of different formats, meaning that once installed, you should never need to touch another player.
Video playback is particularly impressive thanks to the range of processing tools available that allow you to sharpen, change picture properties, apply filters and even make video captures from within the program.
If you're looking for a customizable, light yet powerful video player, KMPlayer is exactly what you need.
- - Added Instant View.
- - Fixed Denial Of Service PoC(PlayList M3U) - Provided by: Jigsaw (Abdelmorite), KISA
- - Modified default use of Internal Splitter(AVI) for streaming(http, https, ftp).
- - Fixed TS source filter error.
- - Supports FTP server(UTF-8).
- - Added https streaming function.
- - Added Subtitle resync function. (Ctrl+Alt+[, Ctrl+Alt+])
- - Improved seek speed of MKV, MP4, FLV.
The new cloud feature KMP Connect allows you to share your music and videos online with your friends.